Term of Use and Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the NobodyPress.com website and associated websites and all content, services, and products available at or through the website, including, but not limited to, associated blogs, forums, and websites. All of this taken together is the website. The website is owned and operated by Nobody Press, LLC. Nobody Press, LLC and NobodyPress.com may be used interchangeably in this agreement.
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the website. You can use the links above to find things in the agreement. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, please leave the website immediately and do not take advantage of products or services.
- You agree that you shall not use the website for any illegal purposes, and that you will respect all applicable laws and regulations.
- You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt, or manipulate the content or information available on the website, or reduce the overall functionality of the website.
- You agree not to compromise the security of the website or attempt to gain access to secured areas of the website or attempt to access any sensitive information you may believe exists on the website or server where it is hosted.
- You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, losses, liability, costs (including legal fees) incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions in this agreement and to which you will have agreed if you continue to use the website.
NobodyPress.com and Nobody Press, LLC grant you a limited license to access and use this website for your personal use, and to copy, distribute, and transmit the content of this website only to the extent that such copying, distribution, and transmission is automatically done through your browser software incidental to using the website for your personal use.
This license, or access and use, does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents, any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of information; or any use of data mining, content scraping, robots, or data gathering and extraction tools.
Except as permitted above, this website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of NobodyPress.com or Nobody Press, LLC. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Nobody Press’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of NobodyPress.com. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by NobodyPress.com.
Nobody Press, LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this agreement. It is your responsibility to check this agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes to this agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Nobody Press, LLC may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Nobody Press, LLC may terminate your access to all or any part of the website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. All provisions of this agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Nobody Press, LLC, NobodyPress.com, its administrators, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, actions or demands, liabilities, and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from your use of the website, including but not limited to your violation of this agreement.
The content on Nobody Press is for general information purposes only and does not constitute professional advice. The operators of this website are not holding themselves our as professionals—medical or otherwise. Always seek the advice of a physician with any physical or mental health issues. Seek appropriate guidance before acting on anything you read or see here.
You use the information on this website and in our publications at your own risk and assume full responsibility for your own actions.
Accuracy of Information
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by NobodyPress.com, and while we try to keep it up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, suitability, availability, or otherwise with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website (or referred to from this site) for any purpose. We don’t promise that anything contained herein is correct, complete, or up-to-date. You rely on such information at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Computer and Internet Users
When using the Nobody Press site, electronic information will be transmitted over a medium that is beyond the control and jurisdiction of Nobody Press, LLC and NobodyPress.com. Accordingly, Nobody Press, LLC assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, interception, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Nobody Press site. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from worms, viruses, and other harmful or destructive content.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running. However, NobodyPress.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Links to Other Sites
Nobody Press, LLC may provide links to third-party websites which are not under the control of NobodyPress.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. Nobody Press, LLC and NobodyPress.com are not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the Nobody Press site, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. You use third-party websites at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
When you join our mailing list or leave a comment on our blog, NobodyPress.com may collect information, including your name and email address.
Collected information may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve your experience here or help us improve our website
- To administer promotions or surveys
- To send occasional email updates with information about our press
The email you provide to us may be used to send you information or respond to inquiries and/or other requests or questions, but only when you voluntarily provide your information.
We won’t sell or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us operate the website or conduct our business, as long as those parties agree to keep information confidential.
We may release your information to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
The following apply to all comments posted on NobodyPress.com:
- All Rights Reserved: Nobody Press reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. We also reserve the right to block access to any one person or group from commenting, or from accessing NobodyPress.com. By submitting content to NobodyPress.com for inclusion on this website, you grant Nobody Press, LLC and NobodyPress.com a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, and publish the Content.
- Links: You can post relevant discussion links, but if we believe the link is spam or pure self-promotion, we reserve the right to delete it.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted, or plagiarized information, the comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from making further comments.
- Privacy: Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog. Blog owner may use it to privately contact the commenter. Never share private information within blog comments. Once your comment is published, the IP Address of your computer/device may be recorded in the website’s log files.
- Be respectful: Be nice. If you aren’t being nice, we reserve the right to delete your comment in an effort to keep discussion civil and friendly.
- Liability: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on this blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, NobodyPress.com, Nobody Press, LLC, and all post authors harmless. You, the commenter, are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that content. That is the case regardless of whether the content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software.
- Deleted Comments: Deleted comments are deleted permanently from appearing on the website, but do remain in the website administrator’s files.
Copyright 2017 Nobody Press, LLC and NobodyPress.com. All rights reserved.
This website, and all materials appearing on the website (including, without limitation, the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) are property of NobodyPress.com and Nobody Press, LLC and are protected by Unites States and international copyrights laws.
Unless otherwise noted, Nobody Press, LLC and all other trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos displayed on the Website are the trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos of Nobody Press, LLC and NobodyPress.com. All other trademarks, logos and service marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or service mark displayed on the website without the owner’s prior written permission. Unauthorized use of Nobody Press, LLC and all other trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos displayed on the website is strictly prohibited.